Help With Fees
You may be eligible for free two year old funding and all children are eligible for 15 hours free funding (Nursery Education Grant) when they turn three. Some 3 and 4 year olds will also be eligible for up to 30 hours free childcare. For further information click here.
- Childcare Vouchers – we accept Care 4, Accor, Busy Bees and other recognised vouchers which may be provided by your employer.
- We also offer a 10% discount for siblings and NHS staff.
Our Current Fees Are:
|Registration (non-refundable) Includes Free Nursery Polo Shirt||£30|
|Late Payment (after 7th each month)||£15|
|Late Collection After 6pm||£10 for First 15 Minutes
£5 for Every 5 Minutes Thereafter
|Change of Day||£3*|
*Subject to staff availability
A Note About Fees:
- You pay for 51 weeks of the year averaged out over 12 months (including public holidays / absence).
- Fees are payable in advance, preferably by standing order on or before the first day of each month (see late payment fee above).
- We currently accept standing orders, credit and debit cards, cheques, cash and childcare vouchers. Please write your child’s name in the reference column of the standing order form and if paying by cheque please ensure your child’s name and the period you are paying for is mentioned on the reverse of the cheque as a reference. Returned cheques incur a £25 charge.
- There is no refund of fees for absence, regardless of circumstances.
- Fees are subject to annual revision each September but may also be revised at other times with prior notice.
- Meals and snacks are chargeable for funded sessions / days.
- Four weeks notice in writing or four weeks fees in lieu of notice is required when the child will be changing days or leaving nursery.
|Full Day||8am - 6pm|
|Morning||8am - 1pm|
|Afternoon||1pm - 6pm|
Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm. We are closed on Bank Holidays and from Christmas Day until New Years Day.